Monday, August 10, 2009

whatawonderfulday.

Yesterday was an absolute fabulous day full of my own leisure and personal pleasures. I left the lodge at noon-thirty for a parade, but didn't watch much. Instead, I shopped at the art fair going on the other side of the street. Not too much to see there except a man selling his daughter's artwork. It was fabulous. I got a Beatles shirt made of a printing of an original drawing. I spent the latter duration of the day at a coffee shop, biding my sweet time perusing Lookbook and blogs.
Today was pretty much spent riding in the car and snacking on McDonald's on numerous occasions.
I'd love to stay and chat, but Netflix Instant Watch is calling my name. Ciao, loves, and thanks again for taking the time to read.



The outfit with the plaid shorts is Sunday's outfit. All the pictures were taken Sunday except for the Converses one.


rc9
rc8
rc13
rc10
rc11
rc12

No comments:

Post a Comment