Sunday, June 14, 2009

His Necktie Is Really a Camera

took it outside yesterday :]
Hmmmm. I'm listening to Simon & Garfunky, my favorite boy band hehehe
I'm also talking to my ex-boyfriend hahah. Which odd in and of itself. But it's totally fine with me :] It's like I'm seeing an old friend for the first time in years. Someone I grew up with, you know? Swinging in our backyard :]

Sighhhh. I feel really complacent right now. I have to be up early tomorrow. Which is actually okay. Lalalalalal. Yep.

OH! In church today, our pastor made a diss against all Europeans. My dad was LIVID as a livid thing on livid pills. Heavenssss. So, I apologize for anyone who has heard that comment and was offended :]

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet the basis of your pastors diss against all Europeans was their Liberal attitude? I wonder what his upbringing was like....

    ReplyDelete