Thursday, July 16, 2009

contemplating

My ex boyfriend and I said our goodbyes today. It's kind of shaped my day into a melancholic one. I had acupuncture and hypnotherapy which relaxed me a lot, but I don't know... I'm just kind of sad. Gloomy... Thus, leads me to talk about Simon and Garfunkel's "Bookends." I only have two of their albums, but I can say with bias that this album far exceeds the other one I have. "Greatest Hits..." Psht. Who gets to decide which songs were their greatest? I guess it's all from which ones ranked well on the charts. Whatever, it doesn't really matter. I just think you should check out this album. Very groovy. I'm off to watch "The Ramen Girl" with Brittany Murphy.
Simon & Garfunkel - Bookends
Project 365. 9.30.2008. Day 183.
Found that picture when trying to find one of "The Ramen Girl." It pretty much sums me up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment