Tuesday, July 28, 2009

justcruising.

Hey-low everyone. It feels like it's been foreverrrr. :]
After four days of delicious, soaking-in-the-sun fun, it feels fabulous to be back home for two nights. With my brother, mother, father, and cousin, we sailed on a Celebration cruise to the Bahamas. It was my fourth time cruising which I say very proudly. The cruise in of itself was enjoyable. The food was delicious, but I wasn't really a fan of their crust on the pies, etc. It tasted old >.> However, the bread pudding I had was to die for.
Bahamas was good, though I was not really expecting our little excursion there to end in running back to the boat in our bathing suits because it was pouring out.
All in all, I had a great time, got a little burnt, and am still craving honeydew melon with every meal. Enjoy the pictures:]
cruise3cruise4
cruise5
cruise6
cruise7
cruise11
cruise10
cruise9
cruise8


1 comment: