Thursday, July 30, 2009

iloveeeeoutlets.

Soooo, I woke up this morning at 6:50 A.M. even though I had wanted to wake up later in order to acquire some beauty sleep. But, all is well. I read my Bible (some Romans and some Psalms); it seems to always put a good start to my day.
I also read a bit of "Along for the Ride" by Sarah Dessen. It's a mighty fab book, and I totally recommend it.
Yep, so my brother and I are off to the outlets where I will get dropped off hahah while he probably goes and has a beer.
Tattaata, my lovesss<3

leopard2
leopard5
leopard4
My gorgey Colombian friend, Angie.
The outfit is what I wore on Tuesday. Whatcha think?

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I love those printed leggings, too cute. I hope you had a great time outlet shopping, it's so much fun finding great bargains, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Also, I have the same headband. Ha ha.
    You have a great camera. What type of camera is it?

    ReplyDelete